- Challenges of Writing Alternate History Set in Other Cultures — An author’s struggles with creating an alternate world set in a history that not many know.
- The Reigning Prince of Pop-up Books — A journey into the incredible world of pop-up books courtesy of Robert Sabuda.
- Reporting on Science: Does the Press Get it Right? — How far will journalism go for a good story, even when it’s not true?
- Book Studies Concentration — Who wouldn’t like to go to Smith College and major in Book Studies?
- Steampunk Week — TOR.com is kicking off it’s Steampunk Week with lots of goodies!
- TGAN and TGOW — Ursula K. LeGuin on the Great American Novel.
- Is it all right to use words repeatedly — I say yet, in the right sense and setting.
- Sympathy for the Devil: How to Write Killer Villains — Some interesting insights with a great top ten list!