- Australian Pink Floyd Show US Tour — Is off! They’ve still got plenty of dates, so get your tickets now. Will be seeing them tomorrow night at the Warfield!
- Netflix Drops Unpopular Qwikster DVD Plan — Probably a smart move and one they shouldn’t have done to begin with, especially since they hadn’t even secured the Twitter name!
- Barnes and Noble Yanks Kindle Exclusive Comics From its Shelves — Well, makes sense, since they’re the other big stakeholder in the book world now that Borders is gone. It’s B&N vs. Amazon!
- DHS Launches “Minority Report” Pre-Crime Detection Program — Yikes!
- Getting Published: The Inside Scoop From 3 Top Editors — Basically, you need to have an agent. Interestingly, self-published material is accepted!
- With a Little Help — Cory Doctorow on the latest donation numbers on his short story collection that is offered free on his website.
- Star Wars Movie Poster Mash-ups — Just weird.